- Applications for Fall 2016 will be accepted beginning Oct. 16, 2015
- All applications are considered
- Effective July 1, 2013: Non-Traditional Educational Centers will be defined as those centers serving home-schooled students a maximum of 60% of the time at the center. The remaining 40% of the time must be spent studying at home or at a place designated by the parents. Parents or guardians may teach their own children in the home study program or parents or guardians may employ a tutor who holds at least a high school diploma or a GED equivalency diploma to teach their children.
- T.S.K. has graduated 3 classes , all graduates have been accepted at fully accredited 4 yr institutions. Alabama A&M University, Including, Fisk University, Dillard University, Atlanta Metropolitan College, and Johnson C. Smith University.
- Students may transfer with a zero balance
- Our students ( With a 3.0 GPA in all academic courses) are eligible for the Georgia HOPE grant
- T.S.K. reserves the right to review course work and or test students who are attempting to gain credit for their previous home school work.
- T.S.K. graduates are eligible for the H.O.P.E. Scholarship/Grant
For Specific Questions Please e mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org